Migrating to the new version of Batchbook
If you're interested in migrating to the new version of Batchbook, we can help.
All paid accounts are eligible to migrate at any time. We can work with your team to find the best time and day available.
The Classic version of Batchbook and the new version of Batchbook are not an exact match, so be sure to read through the following for details on what is and isn't available in the new Batchbook. When you're ready to give it a try, let us know and we'll create a 'sandbox' version so that you can try it out with your own data, before making the final switch.
- Contacts, Companies and their associated location information (phones, addresses, etc)
- SuperTag information - renamed Custom Field Sets in the new system.
- Attached files
- Notes - renamed About in the new system.
- Deals, To-Do’s, and Affiliations, currently can't be migrated from Classic accounts to the new version. They can be recreated manually in the new version.
- Calendar functions. We do offer an iCal feed to push to-do's to your current calendar system)
- Google Sync. Google Contacts import is there, as is the single sign on integration via Google Apps.
- To-Do Templates. We are exploring other enhanced to-do capability.
- Due to enhancements in search functionality, Lists made in Batchbook Classic will not be migrated to the New Batchbook. You will need to re-create all Lists once migrated (either for demo, or the final migration)
- Webforms. Native Batchbook webforms are not available in the new version - however, integrations with Formstack and other webform providers are available.
We hope you'll check out the new version of Batchbook!