How do I share my web form?
Under the Web Form Settings section, copy the URL from the "Link to the form" field and paste it into any browser, or copy the code in the "Embed the form on your site" box and paste it into the code for your site.
In addition to sharing your form via link or embedded code, the Web Form Settings section also lets you:
- Specify a landing page to route users to after they submit the form.
- Preview how the form will appear to users.
- Submit test (or actual) contacts via the form.
- Set e-mail notifications for incoming web form submissions.
- Edit the tag assigned to all contacts created with the web form.