How do I create a SuperTag?
Before you build a SuperTag, it is always good to think about all the information you want to collect. This is especially important while creating multiple choice fields, as you can't rearrange the order of the choices after you add the field.
1. Go to the Tags & SuperTags tab
2. Make sure you are in the Manage SuperTags sub-tab
3. Click on Add
You can also turn any existing tag into a SuperTag. To do this, go to the Manage Tags tab and click SuperTag It next to the tag you want to convert.
Note: Only Admin level users can access the Tags & SuperTags tab. Basic and Advanced users can still use Tags and SuperTags, but they cannot create them.
You can add fields to any SuperTag (that is what makes them Super!). These fields can be used to store any custom information, and they are great for displaying the info in the Contact or Deal as well as for filtering your search results.
1. Give your field a name, this will show up as the label for the field.
2. Choose which field type you want to use. We provide a lot of helpful options.
3. You can further customize some field types, for instance a text field can be set to short or long.
4. When you need another field, just click to add. You can add as many fields as you need.
5. Don't forget to click Save!
Note: If you are planning to use the SuperTag fields in a web form, we suggest avoiding date and number fields, using text fields to collect that information instead. This is because if someone types Ten instead of 10, it can cause an issue with your form.
View any information you entered in the SuperTag in the SuperTags box under a Contact or Deal.
If you want to add or edit information, click on the blue edit pencil.
You can also minimize the SuperTag box by clicking on the - in the top right corner. If it is minimized, you can maximize it by clicking on the +.
To turn an existing tag into a SuperTag
Go to the Tags & SuperTags tab and, in the Manage Tags table, click the SuperTag It! button.