How do I import a group of contacts from Outlook into Batchbook?
To import your Outlook address book, you first need to convert the contents of your address book into a CSV file:
- From the File pull-down menu, choose Import and Export, and select Export to a file. Then click the Next button.
- Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) as the file type. Click the Next button again.
- Select the Contacts folder as the folder to export from. Click the Next button again.
- Choose where to save the exported file (such as your desktop). Click the Next button again.
- Click the Finish button.
- Follow the steps for importing a CSV file into Batchbook.
NOTE: We will queue any import with 40 or more records. If your import is queued for this reason, you'll receive a message in Batchbook letting you know. We will also send you an e-mail confirmation when the records have been successfully inserted into your Batchbook account, which should happen in under five minutes.