How do I import a single contact from Outlook into Batchbook?
To import a single contact from Outlook into Batchbook, you first need to convert the contact into a vCard format:
- In Outlook, open Contacts.
- Select the contact you want to export (right click on the e-mail address and select Look up Outlook Contact, or select Add to Outlook Contacts if person is not already in your contact list).
- Click File and choose Save As, and in the Save file as select (*.vcf).
- Save the file to your desktop.
- From your Batchbook account, follow the steps for importing vCards into Batchbook.