Can I create an email list from my contact records?
Yes. On the Lists & Reports tab, click Create a New Contact List (the plus sign icon next to "Contact List"), and then follow these prompts:
- Enter a list name and description.
- Click Save.
- Select Add All Records to include all records, or Add by Search Criteria to filter which contacts you want to include in the list.
- Review the next section, List Data, by clicking the pencil (Edit) icon, and check the box next to name, company (if applicable), and e-mail.
- When the list is as you want it, click the Export CSV button.
- Follow the prompts to export your e-mail list to your desktop, where you can import it into your e-mail system to send messages to the list.
We also integrate with MailChimp, an e-mail marketing service, so be sure to check out these MailChimp FAQs to read about how to send your Batchbook e-mail lists directly to MailChimp.