Why can't I download a CSV, PDF, or Vcard file?
Internet Explorer 6 and 7 block file downloads by default. To unblock file downloads, you'll need to set your Internet Explorer Security Settings to enable "Automatic prompting for file downloads." To do this:
- In Internet Explorer, click the Tools pull-down menu, and select Internet Options.
- Under the Security tab, make sure the Internet icon is selected (it should be by default).
- Under Security level for this zone, click the Custom Level button.
- In the next window, scroll down to the Downloads section.
- Under the Automatic prompting for file downloads subheading, click Enable.
- Click OK on both panels, then close all of your active browser sessions and open a new browser for the changes to take effect.
If you don't see the download options they may not be available to you based on your role and permissions. Please check with your account administrator to have them make the adjustements or arrange to download your data for you.